Under the guidance of the programs directors-at-large, this team is responsible for developing a calendar of programs for the chapter and executing on all aspects of planned events including:
- Content development (speakers, program materials, etc.)
- Logistics (catering, audio/visual, set-up, etc.)
- Event location/sponsorship (in conjunction with the director of corporate relations)
- Promotion and marketing (in conjunction with the director of marketing committee)
- Attendance (in conjunction with directors of marketing and membership)
- Program show flow and production using the HBA’s approved templates
- Event finalization and close out
Required skills include: Event and/or party planning, remote and direct people management, project management, coordination
Specific opportunities include:
- Registration chair to coordinate printing of name tags (several opportunities for luncheons, Women in Transition and evening programs)
- Assist at the registration desk, hand out name tags, welcome and greet attendees
- Assist the programs directors to coordinate and plan events
- Research and secure venues for HBA RTP events
To volunteer for any of these openings send an email to Kelsey Brown.
To see all HBA volunteer opportunities for all HBA chapters visit our volunteer page.