We are now accepting nominations for participants in the 2021 HBA New England Region’s Executive Exchange program. The Executive Exchange is a unique, selective program for executive women and men looking to advance their own careers and propel women to leadership positions in healthcare companies and boards.
This eight-month program will kick off in February 2021 and run through September 2021. The program is limited to c-suite, SVP and VP level by nomination only and will host one event per month. Program events may consist of five roundtables, three large events (inclusive of all participants) and two optional networking events. Please note that some events may be virtual until in-person events resume.
The purpose of the HBA New England Executive Exchange program is to drive diversity in thought and leadership in the healthcare and life sciences industry by:
- expanding executive networks
- accelerating career advancement
- building resilience and leadership capabilities
- supporting gender parity at the highest levels
Participation in this invaluable program will help you:
- cultivate strategic connections resulting in high-value relationships
- accelerate the advancement and impact of women into key leadership roles, including c-suite and boards
- fuel insight and problem-solving on challenges uniquely faced by executives
- foster executive resilience during these times of change and innovation
For nomination information or to speak with a previous participant in the HBA New England Executive Exchange program, please contact us.