What’s the best way to get the most out of your HBA membership? Become a volunteer. According to a recent survey, 93% of HBA volunteer leaders say their HBA involvement has impacted their career progression.
Open volunteer positions include:
- Programming - event lead
- The programming team is looking for a leader to market all events (via social media, local business - posting fliers and other creative solutions) a month in advance or two MO this prior to taking place. Take pictures at all events and market the event by writing an event summary to submit to Jennifer to help generate newsletter data post events.
- Social media lead
- The marketing team is seeking a volunteer to lead all aspects of social media for HBA St. Louis, including brainstorming, creating, scheduling and posting new social media content for the chapter on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Newsletter/web lead (marketing)
- The marketing team is seeking a volunteer to lead the creation of articles to highlight HBA St. Louis with the HBA Midwest Region Newsletter, as well as inclusion on our chapter webpage.
- Member engagement
- The membership team is looking for support with membership recruiting and retention initiatives for the chapter. Work with a large number of businesswomen in healthcare? Open to using your connections to increase chapter membership? Want to keep current members excited and involved? This might be the role for you.
- Sponsorship engagement
- The membership team is looking for a lead to maintain/increase engagement of current sponsors at the national and chapter level, as well as recruiting additional sponsors for events, programming and annual chapter support.
If you are interested in learning more about these volunteer opportunities, contact Rebecca Saunders.