The Philadelphia Business Journal has joined forces with the HBA to help identify and nominate additional candidates for their annual Health Care Innovator Awards. They are looking for innovation in all sectors of the healthcare industry including: hospitals, pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance providers, biotech, medical device manufacturers, health insurance providers, biotech, medical device manufacturers and other life science organizations.
Innovations can include people creating the new idea, companies developing them, programs instituted, products developed and more. In addition, Philadelphia Business Journal will be unveiling two new awards, 2018 Health Care Innovator of the Year and the 2018 Health Care Innovator Emerging Leader.
Click here to learn more.
Awards are focused in three areas:
- Health Care Innovator - Company
- Health Care Innovator - Individual
- Health Care Innovator - Emerging Leader
Eligibility requirements are provided below:
- Nominees also must be headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area. This includes:
- PA - City of Philadelphia, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Berks County, Chester County, Lancaster County and Lehigh County.
- NJ - Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Atlantic County, Salem County, Cumberland County, and Cape May County
- DE - Kent County, and New Castle County
- May self nominate or nominate a deserving candidate
- Multiple submission not required
- Honorees must be available for the awards program on 13 September, 2018 as described above.
Selected honorees will be publicly recognized at an awards program on 13 September, 2018 at Ballroom at the Ben. The awards program will be profiled in a special print supplement inserted in the Philadelphia Business Journal.
This is the first year they are recognizing individuals with these awards so it is a great opportunity to recognize your peers and colleagues in the healthcare industry by submitting a nomination.
Details on the nomination process can be found on the Philadelphia Business Journal website. Click here to nominate a colleague today.