Dear HBA San Francisco Bay Area chapter board of directors and members,
What a privilege it has been to work on the HBA mission to further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare. The 2017 San Francisco board are such an inspiring group of leaders, who gave so much of their time and energy for our members. I am so grateful for their dedication and hard work. Thank you so much.
2017 was very exciting - a few highlights to our “Be Impactful” theme
- SF membership is over 540
- Expanded our events and grew our sponsors
- >230 average number of members attending events with >150 average number of non members attending events per trimester
- Mentors/mentees - over 80% satisfied with the program
- Increased social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Exceeded all 2017 financial goals
As we move into the new year, we are fortunate to have the amazing Christine Armstrong as the new 2018 SF chapter president. Also, as previously shared, the HBA is evolving it’s volunteer model and in 2018 we are excited to launch the newly formed Pacific region led by Carol Wells and Teresa Graham.
I want to personally thank you for all for being part of our HBA community.