Through Corporate Partner status with the HBA, companies:
- Visibly demonstrate their leadership in the healthcare community by acknowledging the importance of women leaders and the investment they have in their success.
- Directly benefit as their staff strengthen contributions to the company by stepping out of conventional work roles to gain experience and knowledge of leadership, teamwork and industry changes with HBA board and volunteer service.
- Provide a community of support for employees with access to successful women role models and career-boosting tools.
- Gain early notification to showcase their corporate headquarters and executive talent to HBA’s desirable membership, serving as a corporate host for HBA events.
- Convening targeted senior leaders across the life science industry to inspire and accelerate the leadership development of their women through best practice sharing—Building Better Business Connections (3BC) community with select package, as noted
- Targeted HBA tools and resources, including the E.D.G.E. in Leadership Benchmarking Study and the quarterly corporate partner eNewsletter HBAddsValue, information for leadership impact
- Guidance on establishing or enhancing your internal women’s leadership program with select packages, as noted
- Complimentary HBA memberships to reward your top talent and to serve as an additional individual development plan tool, as noted
- Collaborative learning opportunities with over 1,000 global healthcare leaders at the annual HBA Leadership Conference. Complimentary Leadership Conference registrations included in select packages, as noted
- Formally recognizing your company’s successes through the Rising Star and ACE Award programs. Substantive feedback provided on all ACE Award submissions. ACE Award submission fee is waived for select packages, as noted
- First choice sponsorship opportunities for the highly attended Women of the Year (WOTY) and Leadership Conference industry events
- Preferential seating at the Women of the Year event with select package, as noted
- Visibility on the HBA website, visited by over 100,000 unique visitors each year
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate Partner-only VIP events with select packages, as noted
- Access to an extensive talent pool through the HBA Career Center and a discount on job postings
The HBA, with 20 chapters in the US and Europe, in its fourth decade serving companies and individuals in the life sciences sector, is well positioned to help Corporate Partners attract, retain and accelerate the growth of their professional women. 120 companies currently participate in our Corporate Partner program and take advantage of our educational and volunteer opportunities, special events and resources to advance women’s careers in the healthcare industry globally.
Our deep appreciation to Pfizer for supporting the HBA and their employees by choosing the top HBA Influencer package:
A special thanks to our corporate partners who support the HBA and their employees by choosing the HBA Purple package:
Full listing of 2018 HBA Corporate Partners:
(Please click on a link below to visit that Corporate Partner's website)
Corporate Partner who chose the Influencer package
Corporate partners who chose the Purple package:
Corporate partners who chose the Gold package:
Baxter International Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Magellan Rx Management
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Purdue Pharma L.P.
Roche Molecular Solutions
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Walgreens Boots Alliance
Corporate partners who chose the Silver package:
Corporate partners who chose the Teal package:
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
BDO USA, LLP
CDM New York
Concentric Health Experience
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc.
Fingerpaint Marketing, Inc.
Giant Creative Strategy
Havas Health & You
Health & Wellness Partners, LLC
Horizon Pharma plc
ISPOR—The Professional Society for Health Economics and Outcomes Research
JUICE Pharma Worldwide
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
The Lockwood Group LLC
Marina Maher Communications – Rx Mosaic
McCann Health New Jersey
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
The Scienomics Group
Strongbridge Biopharma plc
Sysmex America, Inc.
West Pharmaceuticals Services, Inc.
Corporate partners who chose the Pearl package:
Bay City Capital LLC
Boyden Global Executive Search GmbH
BTK Communications Group, LTD
Charles River Associates
Mission Pharmacal Company
Peloton Coaching and Consulting
TayganPoint Consulting Group
Taylor Strategy Partners
Corporate partners who chose the Start Up package:
*part of the exclusive Leader Package