The health and safety of conference attendees traveling to San Diego is the highest priority for the HBA. We are currently working with the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau who has confirmed there are no active wildfires anywhere in San Diego county, nor is there any impact in air quality due to fires in other parts of the state. Together, we are keeping a close eye on weather conditions over the next few weeks. Should there be any impacts to travelers to the San Diego region, they will be posted immediately to this webpage, on our social channels, and via email. If you have any concerns, please contact us. Here are a few ways you can help those affected.
At the intersection of technology, leadership and healthcare, the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association conference offers attendees unique educational and skill-building opportunities:
- Learn best practices and practical solutions for solving industry-wide problems
- Hear from industry experts to break free from “how it’s always been” and radicalize your strategic thinking
- Build your network by connecting with peers and industry leaders
- Engage your team, your tribe, your peers in uplifting and advocating for others
- Be empowered as a change agent, driving innovation throughout your organization
Buckle Up and Get Ready to Grow
Learn more about the conference by listening to a podcast with Francie Rawlings, 2019 HBA Annual Conference chair.
Gain access to unique educational and skill-building opportunities in our 20 breakout sessions
Kickstart your experience with a pre-conference seminar and leave empowered and ready to drive innovation throughout your organization.
Have a question? Let us help you.